Toolmaster - tool handling for unmanned production
For unmanned production on several machines with small batch sizes, a large number of tools is required. The Toolmaster provides the machines with the right tools at any time.
- Storage capacity variable according to requirements (1,000 - 2,500 tools)
- Designed for different toolholder types (e.g. HSK63 or HSK100)
- Storage of different tool sizes in the centralized magazine
- Tool difference list of all missing tools for the tool pre-setter
- Subsequent integration of additional machines
- Reduction of the number of operators necessary by storing any number of twin tools
- Error-free data transmission using RFID technology
Benefits of using a Toolmaster
Fully automated tool changes reduce operational staff to a minimum
Intelligent software control allows multiple tools to be used in different machines, reducing the total number of tools necessary.
The centralized tool storage replaces multiple tool stores. A centralized operating station for several machines simplifies internal processes.
The Palmaster and Toolmaster use a single software application with a common data base. This simplifies operation, reduces interfaces and increases the reliability of the overall system.
Versatile options for connection to tool management systems and/or tool setting devices
Tool changes in the tool magazine are executed in parallel machining times of the machining center, so that the machining processing is unaffected.
Typical applications of a Toolmaster
Setup station with RFID data transmission
Up to five tools can be stored or removed simultaneously in the Toolmaster setup station. The data is conveniently transferred by RFID, and data changes can be made at the operating terminal at any time. The Prosys software automatically generates lists for tool life times, unused tools and much more.