Pallet Master FFS creates the largest possible magazine capacity
The Palmaster FFS creates the largest possible storage capacity by making optimum use of room height. The pallets and fixtures are stored in a fully automatic high-bay warehouse. Pallets are handled by a stacker crane for transport weights of up to 2,500 kg. Due to their modular design, both the high-bay warehouse and the stacker crane can be optimally adapted to the spatial conditions.
- Pallet weights up to 2,500 kg
- Pallet size up to 1,000 x 1,000 mm, circle of rotation up to 1,600 x 1,250 mm
- High-bay warehouse for maximal storage capacity, making full use of the available hall height
- Different setup stations possible - with a revolving door or as a height-adjustable, variable-setup station
- Mixed storage of material and machine pallets possible
- Prosys production control software for optimized job control
Benefits of using a Palmaster FFS
Owing to its highly dynamic drive motion, the storage and retrieval machine increases throughput, leading to higher productivity
The high-bay warehouse maximizes storage capacity and with your autonomy, especially for heavy pallets with a large circle of rotation
Easy, intuitive operation with the PROMOT software ProSys, which can be adapted to your requirements.
Low investment costs and higher productivity than with conventional production, thereby achieving rapid amortization
Maximal storage capacity on account of the high-bay warehouse. The storage and retrieval machine ensures fast changeover times, which in turn increases autonomy and productivity.